Proquest Advanced Whey Protein
It contains whey isolate as the primary protein source. A superior blend of whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate helps in increasing lean muscle mass.
Easy to Digest (DigeZyme®)
Enriched with probiotics, boost immunity, and DigeZyme® , a multi-enzyme blend, helps in digestion & absorption of protein, carbs & fat in the body.
Who is it for?
Proquest Advanced Whey Protein has been formulated not only for hardcore gym enthusiasts but for all levels of sports enthusiasts from avid weekend warriors to casual gym-goers as a part of an overall active lifestyle, as it comes loaded with Isolate whey, which increases blood amino acids and effectively increases muscle size and strength after resistance training. Whey Protein stimulates the synthesis of Lean Muscle Tissue under resting conditions, which is accounted for because of its high concentration of BCAAs, particularly Leucine.
A single serving (33g) of Proquest Advanced Whey Protein offers:
Informed-Choice certification. These preeminent third-party testing and quality assurance programs are recognized for their dedication to keeping nutritional supplements clean, free from banned substances, and safe for consumption.
- 26.4g of high quality fast absorbing protein helps in increasing muscle size, strength, and endurance
- 13.3g of EAA & 7g of BCAA enhance protein synthesis, gain lean mass, prevent muscle soreness, and help in faster muscle recovery
- The amino acid profile includes 8 EAAs, 6 conditional AAs, and 4 non-essential AAs
- 4.6 g of Glutamine & Glutamic acid per serving helps in faster muscle recovery, increase muscle growth, and improves immunity
- Added vitamins & minerals to fulfill micro-nutrients needs
- With DigeZyme® supports protein utilization,proper digestion & absorption of macro & micronutrients.
- Digezyme is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation
- Contains no added sugar
Comes in 4 distinctive flavors – Vanilla Cream, Milk Chocolate, Cookies N’ Cream & Alphonso Mango
Mix one scoop (33 g) in 220 ml cold water/milk in a shaker or blender for a shake. Vary the amount of liquid to achieve your desire, flavor, and consistency. Take 1-2 servings per day to gain lean muscle mass. The best time to consume a protein shake is within 30 minutes after your workout.